BAUER Foundations Australia Pty. Ltd. recognizes the importance of constantly maintaining Health Safety and Environmental consciousness at all levels of organization with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and friendly workplace environment for everyone.
- Consistent with this, Bauer Foundations Australia will:Continuously raise occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance standards in line with evolving technology, management practices and social expectations.
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations and adopt standards and work practices that reflect the company’s commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure that all employees and sub-contractors understand their respective obligations and responsibilities on HSE and to involve them in the improvement of HSE standards.
- Ensure that HSE standards are maintained through control measures by identifying and managing all HSE activities.
- Communicate openly with employees and contractors, government and the community on HSE issues, and contribute to the development of relevant HSE policy, legislation and regulations as well as staff training program.
We shall therefore, manage our processes, employees and sub-contractors in order to reduce the Health, Safety and Environmental impacts associated with our scope of works wherever possible.
“We value and care for Health, Safety and Environment”